M.S.c. Degree in national parks management. And tourism, New Mexico University
Jordan University 1989, M.S.c. Degree in Arid Land Use.
Jordan University 1986, B.Sc. Degree in Soils.
- President of the Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature
- January 2011 CEO and founder of e2e: An environmental and clean energy solutions company.
- 14/12/2009-23/11/2010: Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources.
- 7/4/2005-09/12/2009: Minister of Environment.
- Oct 1996- 6/4/2005, Director General for the Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature. (RSCN).
- Jan. 1986-Jan. 1989, Manager of the Protected Areas Dept.
- Oct.1986- Jan 1989, Research Assistant / Jordan University.
- Member of international environmental committees.
- Wide range of environment and conservation articles.
- Member of Royal Energy Committee.
- Member of Zayed Future Energy price.
- Member of international conservation NGOs